Factored Cognition Primer
How to write compositional language model programs
You’ll learn how to:
- Amplify language models like GPT-3 through recursive question-answering and debate
- Reason about long texts by combining search and generation
- Run decompositions quickly by parallelizing language model calls
- Build human-in-the-loop agents
- Use verification of answers and reasoning steps to improve responses
- And more!
The book focuses on techniques that are likely to remain relevant for better language models.